A contribution by Maged Zoheri
Corporate Clothing Rules
No-no's gear for
casual office wear
rising, and so are hemlines. So it's time for a reminder of do's and
don'ts for the office wear, especially on casual Fridays. cleavage and
thongs are among the no-no's:
Office wear Tips For Men
- Tight, tiny T-shirts are club gear, not office wear.
- Polo shirts are OK, but make sure they're ironed.
Anything for the hamper or floor is a no-no.
- Polish shoes and get rid of cracked belts.
- Longer hair is OK, but make sure it's clean, trimmed and
styled-or at least combed.
- Save sandals for the weekend.
Other Career Tips: